Wednesday, November 30, 2016

back on track...? hopefully

Last night was the big one for the week am hopefully back on track now and will have to be selective over the weekend to make sure that I am eating right

dinner out was a 3 course meal a small glass of orange juice and loads of water

starter was garlic bread
I had the main of beef steak slow cooked with garlic potato puree as it sure wasn't mashed and green veggies which was just broccoli with sauce...
desert was chocolate brownie and a ball of ice cream which I even left some brownie.. yay me as did not feel like I had to finish it


dance costumes no longer fit... the ones I had that are really nice are now to big... um instead of them being too small I am so now to figure our adjustments ... if only I could loose some of the guff in the midriff at the moment - always said would like to loose hips/but... now I have lost some chest and waist size.. okay this is good for the back.. more on the bum and hips hopefully it will even out soon

so bugger they are too big cool is Im smaller ... still dont fit those awesome dresses I have in my wardrobe though.. sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment