Monday, December 26, 2016

"must keep posting"

sometimes it feels like its going well we neglect to post then when it goes to custard - we find our way back - which is why it goes to custard "must keep posting"

Last post was 105 by Christmas ... which I did manage ...
then over the Christmas week I have gone back up to 106.5 holly mistletoe batman that was some crap two weeks - first week stayed same weight second on saw a 1.5 gain with it catching up on me

now to loose that 1.5 by sticking to my program
this is not yo yo weight loss - that was two weeks of shit choices no wonder I got to 150.5 kg as its how I used to eat nearly all the time... man that is bad

I like feeling thinner healthier lighter being able to walk for longer
smaller bras - not so expensive easier to buy clothes and look good

gaining not an option

Yes I have expensive belly-dance costumes I need to adjust down but that is easier then making bigger
and I will be able to buy the cheaper ones of ebay/amazon soon too that will be a nice change as they are really quite cute

I will get into my goal dress and maybe even wear it for next Christmas

as said current weight is 106.5 previous posts explained aim was for 110 by Christmas so still did well
 goal to shed the 1.5 by new years if possible... at least one of the 1.5 can go
leaving .5 for the week after ....

then I will be happily back on track for new years day





No comments:

Post a Comment